At Jefferson Credit Union, we believe when our members are given the right information, the right products and the right opportunities, they can achieve financial success. With this in mind, we’ve created a library of articles and informational materials designed to help our members have easy access to the insight and information they need to make the best possible financial choices.
Interested in opening a checking account but unsure where to start?
Whether you are opening an account for the first time or you’ve had one in the past, this course can help you understand how a checking account can benefit you. We’ll also explore some common checking account options, and how to best deal with challenges along the way.
In this interactive experience, you’ll follow Veronica and Nicholas through real-life scenarios as they interact with their new accounts, deal with common challenges, and use these challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow as they work toward their long-term financial goals.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to deal with and avoid common anxiety-causing situations such as missed due dates, overdrafts, and rejected transactions
- The benefits of mobile account management
- Which plastic card to use (i.e., ATM cards, debit cards, credit cards)
- What ChexSystems is and how you can overcome any roadblocks associated with it
- How to clear items from the mystical QualiFile
Take The Course HERE.