About This Position
In this position, we rely on you to effectively assist our members with all of their financial transactions while providing exceptional customer service. From basic cash handling to withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments, and more, our members depend on you to do everything with precision and care. As needed, you recommend and sell products and services, and direct members to various departments for specific information and/or services that cater to their individual needs/goals. In addition to helping our members, you are happy to jump in and perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone. If you can do those things and meet the following requirements, we would be happy to have you as part of our team!
- Provide account information by phone and in person.
- Opening accounts for members.
- Resolving issues and professionally handling the members’ daily needs.
- Providing a variety of transactional services to members.
- Mastering and providing information on JCU’s products and services.
- Assisting members balancing their accounts, opening IRA’s and CD’s and handling other requests.
- Prior customer Financial Services experience
- Experience handling money
- High school diploma or GED
- Blue Cross Health/Dental insurance with prescription drug coverage
- VSP Vision Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- 12 vacation days annually (available after 6 months)
- 12 sick days annually (available after 6 months)
- Free life and free disability insurance
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Employer-funded defined benefit plan